Sunday, October 7, 2012

Investment Idea - June 2012


Here come mid of 2012, the past few weeks, US market experience minor correction. This has created some panic selling especially Hong Kong and Singapore stock market. However, in “Boleh Land”, if you know how to invest, in fact, you can make money, I will share with you later.


What Happen in Malaysia 
Since the FaceBook IPO, many countries already stop or delay the large IPO. However, here Malaysia, we are still planing for Asia's biggest IPO this year, Felda. Many want to find out if Felda can make money or not.   My advise, go ahead and apply this IPO, this is Boleh Land owner's IPO , don't worry, be happy!   The closing date for this IPO is 12 Jun 2012 before 5:00pm. (Felda may not be the best plantation stock, but you can consider sell it and switch to some other better stock if you strike the IPO)

Last week, one of my friend told me he want to sell Maybank stock. Then i ask him for the reason. You know what, he told me, because General Election is coming. So, he want to sell first and buy later when the share price fall. How can one so sure that Maybank stock will fall in next few weeks? I can confidently tell you, if Maybank stock price go down, I will buy some more to keep. (don't forget, here is Boleh Land, you need to know which stock they want to control) The other reasons, you can read from my blog: http://bursastory.blogspot.com/


How Investor can maintain consistent income? 
As usual, i always invest in the stocks that give consistent dividend income. I have been sharing with all my clients my investment portfolio. In fact, every down turn in the market, my portfolio still keep on growing. You may ask, how can this be possible? Well, because good company is very difficult to find, since many people want it, for sure the price will keep on growing.

Let me share with you what are my part time income on April 2012:
Axreit: cash dividend RM972
Dlady: cash dividend RM2,600
Sime: cash dividend RM1.90
NCB: cash dividend RM100

Yesterday, I just got my Maybank cash dividend of RM1,139 and free share 1,136. I have sold 1,000 shares of Maybank, not because Maybank turn bad, but I want to free up some cash to apply for Felda IPO.

Last, I want to share with you the purpose of investing.   The purpose of investment should be growing our asset and have a happy life.   Many people thought that investment is making fast money, so they trade and trade every day. They want to make fast money and fear of stock price falling, as this will make them sleepless. In fact, I want the stock price to go down, so that I can have an opportunity to buy the value of $1 for the price of 50 cents only.

I wish you all have a Happy Life through investment in stock market, that's why I always end with the word,   Happy Investing!

No comments:

Post a Comment