Monday, April 25, 2011

Market Update after Petronas Chemical IPO

First, would like to congra those who got the IPO shares of Petronas Chemicals, the shares will be listed on 26 Nov 2010 .

Today, got another breaking news,  S. Korea and N. Korea seem to start the War. If the War really happen, what should we do as investors? To me, this will be the opportunity, as in my past 16 years at stock market, there are few of them, Gulf War, Iraq War, 911 ... the fact is, stock market going up again after the incident.

Below strategy that I used and let me share it to you:
- This is time to be real investor, only invest in great business (profit with high return) that we understand.
- Treat you are buying a business, not buying a stock
- Avoid company with high debt and accounting fraud
- The company's profit should be in cash and predictable
- Do not think of buying stock for 5 minutes if you are not prepare to invest for 5 years

I like to share points on my blog, as human is forgetful (that's why Market always up and down), so I write down all the points so that it will remind me what to do when I faced the similar problem in future and I don't mind to share with all who really understand and would like to success in stock market.
Below my latest blog:

1. Do not too emotion in stock Market 

2. Petronas Chemical Part 1 

3. Petronas Chemical Part 2 

4. Asia top 200 best companies 

5. How to build retirement income for life 

Happy Investing! 

.

No comments:

Post a Comment